Building at Ft Lytton

One of the support buildings for Fort Lytton.

This shot is made from 6 exposures (2 rows of three) and stitched together with Autostitch. It turned out much better than I expected, and I got a ghostly Greg thrown in for free :)

View it large or original, the detail is pretty fantastic :) (but don't do that on dialup - too large)

View all photos taken: Sunday, 10th December 2006, This photo: 11:12pm

Comments

  • tuxcomputers said:
    Dial-up? Who the hell has dial-up still?
  • David de Groot said:
    My parents unfortunately... can't get broadband an hour south of Mackay.
  • tuxcomputers said:
    Oh yeah that's right, people still live outside the Greater Brisbane area.
  • David de Groot said:
    Yep, and despite Telstra's claims of 90% population coverage, the other 10% really really suffer.